Friday, September 28, 2012

Bathroom


Well, one room in the apartment is "done."  Of course, that is because I really didn't do a darned thing to it!  The rest of the place still isn't fit for viewing.  Nope, not at all.

So, without further ado, the bathroom!


For the most part, I dug out my old towels, which were pink, yellow, and orange.  Most of them date from my first "real" apartment, which has been a while.  These sucker have been everywhere, I just add  few new ones as I need too.  Of course, I thought that I had more of the yellow striped towels, so I picked up a yellow bathmat at Ikea.  Turns out I only seem to have one of those towels.  Oh well.  


The shower curtain is plastic.  I picked it up at Target because it had the colors of the towels, as well as some turquoise (which is in all of the other rooms, not that you'd know that).  It turns out to be a map of the London underground.  I mean, I knew it was *some* subway, but didn't figure out what was what for a while.


And a close up of my little "station."  Steen, you will note that this is the tub thingie that you got me two or three years ago.  It is now my ultimate lifesaver!  Good news is that the landlord put in that double towel rack, and that the shower curtain keeps them dry!

So my friends, that is the bathroom.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment